Monday, March 11, 2013

A Christmas Fairy


This is a lovely 'Wee" image. She is one of my favorites to color and use at Christmas. I just had a wonderful thought....I am officially ahead on my Christmas cards for next year! HA!  The paper lace is a die my DH bought me. I just love it and I added red 'berries' with Stickles. I used Copics and Twin markers to color my image and lots of Stickles, Spica pens, and glitter on this card. A cute little ribbon and a scallop die cut finished off my card.  i hope you enjoy a peek at Christmas to come....ha....I am so relieved that I am not forgetful.....just well prepared for next Christmas. 
My Song: (Chris Tomlin)
There's a peace I've come to know
Though my heart and flesh may fail
There's an anchor for my soul
I can say "It is well"
Jesus has overcome
And the grave is overwhelmed
The victory is won
He is risen from the dead
And I will rise when He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I will rise on eagles' wings
Before my God fall on my knees
And rise
I will rise

6 comments:

Glenda said...

Patty, I love your card. Such a cute image. Have a great week!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hello Patty Sue, I wanted to thank you so much for your encouraging words you left me on my blog.
wow.. i cant believe that somebody left on your blog a terrible comment as well. I wonder what those people are getting out of that?
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking time to leave a comment Patty Sue!
Your new card is absolutely beautiful! I love how you colored Wee and the design papers match wonderful.

hugs and hope you have a great week.
Claudia

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

Becky said...

This is fabulous Patty Sue! Such an adorable image colored beautifully and wonderful design.

Dianne said...

Patty this is sooo sweet,your coloring beautiful, thanks so much for sharing,and have a great day..

Amanda R said...

How cute Patty! Although I am waayy sick of this cold weather she is adorable. And pats on the back to Steve, that is a great border die!