Thursday, March 14, 2013

"I Didn't Do It"


 I think if you have ever raised children at least one of them has experimented with scissors and their hair. My daughter cut her bangs  and my son cut a little girls hair in the Sunday School preschool class. He was three. LOL....both of them had this same look on their face.This image is a "Mo Manning" image called 'I didn't do it'.  I had some of those 'nifty' sheer roses.....not sure I am so wild about them after using them. They always look so nice on other people's cards and they look not so nice on mine. I did add some pearls and chipboard for interest. I don't think this is one of my favorite cards but I am sharing it anyway. Hope your day is filled with blessings.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:


My Song: Lord, I need you (she does have that look)
Lord I come, I confess
Bowing here I find my rest
Without You I fall apart
You're the one that guides my heart
Lord, I need You, oh I need You
Every hour I need You
My one defense, my righteousness
Oh God, how I need You

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OH MY Word...this is beautiful and precious and gorgeous! Patty Sue....it's an Ahhhhhh card!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

PS No...never had problem with my boys with scissors, but my first one got a D in Pre-Kindergarten for not being adequately train in the use of scissors...we never thought about giving him scissors...haha He is now a master craftsman of woodwork...wow...if they could only see him now. Other story...my brother through scissors at me. Luckily I slipped the the scissors literally went into the refrigerator. My mom happened to be walking into the kitchen as the scissors went by her face. Everyone was safe except for my brother, he got the "switchin'" of his life.

Dianne said...

Patty Sue this is gorgeous, the layout is fabulous and the coloring is perfect thanks so much for sharing and have a great day..

Becky said...

My children never had a problem with scissors but I sure did.. I use to cut my dolls hair thinking it will grow back :).
What an adorable image and your card is just stunning.

Amanda R said...

I think the roses are fine, they just seem a little big and overwhelm your lovely image and coloring. And is this going to be your "go to reply" next year?

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hi Patti Sue... your card is just so sweet. The person who will get it sure will have a big smile

Thank you for sharing
Claudi