Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sunny Days

A closer look

the lovely image

Inside the card

We are having dreary, wet, windy weather. Lots of thunder and black clouds. I decided I just had to make a   sunny card. I saw this cute image on a beautiful card that Julie Price had made. Seeing her beautiful card I had to make one of my own. Thanks Julie you inspired me! The image is by Elizabeth Bell. I cut it out with a circle die. I punched the lace boarder with a MS punch. I then clipped between  the lace edge so I could wrap it around the circle. I used various dies for the lace on the cards. I also added some paper daisies. My sentiment is from SU. I hope you enjoy this card and it inspires you!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Sunny
Sunny, yesterday my life was filled with rain.
Sunny, you smiled at me and really eased the pain.
The dark days are gone, and the bright days are here,
My sunny one shines so sincere.
Sunny one so true, I love you.

6 comments:

Dianne said...

Look at that gorgeous inside and out,its such a soft and pretty,I love it, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day..

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful image and card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny

Amanda R said...

This is adorable and I love the bright sunshiny yellow color! How pretty is that trim piece too, is there ribbon threaded through it? And where did you get the daisies? Love them!

Jingle said...

Very pretty! Such sunny yellows! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Kay Wallace said...

I love all the wonderful detail in this gorgeous card! And your palette of pure sunshine is just perfect for a Spring greeting! Nicely done!

Debbie said...

What a gorgeous card.Beautiful layout and such an eye for detail.Adorable.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Hugs Debbie x