Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Hunger Games



We recently watched 'The Hunger Games'. I had already read the books and so I was please that the movie followed it so close. Since I am a fan I was sure I 'needed' this Saturated Canary image! LOL. She is a fun color and for the life of me I can't imagine what I was thinking with the Christmas trees. I guess that is the danger of misplacing cards before you post them. I colored the image with Copics and Twin Markers. This is another of the lost cards. I hope your week is going well and that March is coming in like a Lion. 
My Song: Theme Song From the Hunger Games
I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said "I'll never let you go
"When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said "Don't leave me here alone
"But all that's dead and gone and past tonight.
Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

6 comments:

Glenda said...

Your coloring skills just blow me away. The shading is absolutely perfect on this darling image! Made into a lovely card even if it does have Christmas trees on it! LOL!

Becky said...

This is beautiful Patty! Wonderful coloring and love the little trees.

Dianne said...

WOW Patty your coloring is perfection,I love the image, and her red hair,the trees are so cute too, thanks so much for sharing and have a great day...

Amanda R said...

Love the red hair and I bet you were thinking of when she was hiding in the trees, yep, that was it for sure haha!

Janie Printz said...

This truly is an amazing creation Patty. I so love how you shade so perfectly. She's in the forrest sso she needs trees ... They are perfect for this wonderful card.
Hugs, Janie

Marilyn said...

Wowsa, she is gorgeous! Fabulous colouring and that shade of green with her red hair is lovely.