Saturday, March 23, 2013

Windy Days! -- A shout out to my sweet friend Wendy!

A Closer Look!

This is another fun image from http://www.etsy.com/shop/TimeforTeaDesigns 
There are some new images and they are so cute, I can't wait to color them. This little cutie looks as if the wind is blowing through her hair. Since we have had plenty of wind lately  windy days seemed the perfect title for this post. It is typical spring weather and I think this little gal is dressed for the occasion! I wanted this image to pop on this card so I used dp with muted colors. I also added some of the new yummy burlap ribbon from SU. I am loving that ribbon. Just a fun quick card.  I hope you will check out Time for Tea Designs and grab an image...they are adorable.  Also, thinking of my friend Wendy today. Her granddaughters are getting baptized tomorrow. She is visiting them and will get to witness this wonderful event. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: 
Who's peekin' out from under a stairway
Calling a name that's lighter than air
Who's bending down to give me a rainbow
Everyone knows it's Windy
Who's tripping down the streets of the city
Smilin' at everybody she sees
Who's reachin' out to capture a moment
Everyone knows it's Windy



8 comments:

Janie Printz said...

She's a cutie for sure Patty Sue all bundled up. But she looks pretty.
Janie

Marilyn said...

She's a very sweet little gal and your colouring is perfect, as always. Great layout and papers too.

Glenda said...

What an adorable card! Love the sweet image and beautiful coloring. Also love the burlap ribbon. How cute is that?

Amanda R said...

This is adorable and I love the burlap ribbon, really neat!

Dianne said...

Isn't she adorable, Love the soft background and you have colored her beautifully, I love windy days and have the wind blow my hair. Thanks for sharing and hope your having a great weekend..

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, this is simply gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

Becky said...

What an adorable card, and such a cute image!

WJ said...

Thanks Patty, you are such a dear friend! I had a wonderful time with my granddaughters and to see them baptized was the best. I love your card and the song.