Friday, March 29, 2013

A Thank You Card!


I needed a card to thank a friend for her help with our churches Easter Program. 
Another friend of mine gave me a card kit from SU. I wanted to add some of my own touches. I thought this lovely fairy would be prefect and then a few pearls, glittery ribbon and suddenly I have a very different card. I have been enjoying a week with my grandsons so this is a quick post. 
My Song: My Heart Will Go On
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you, go on
Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you, go on
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

7 comments:

Glenda said...

This is just so elegant and wonderful! I love everything about it!

Janie Printz said...

It's simply gorgeous Patty !!! I love that beautifully colored image & the shaped card.

Amanda R said...

Love that image and the glittery ribbon, very pretty!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

What a pretty design.
love the pearl swirls off the fairy.
so clever
hugs
claudia

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh oh oh. Patty Sue!!! I would love to case this amazing card...it's gorgeous. Don't have this SU stamp but I do have some fairies that might have to do. Coloring is extraordinaire.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

After re-reading...it dawned on me that this fairy wasn't a SU image. Could you tell me where you got it! Thanks, Cely

Dianne said...

Oh Patty this is my favorite fairy stamp and you have colored her beautifully,and you have her on a gorgeous background , love the shape of the card, thanks for sharing this beauty, hope you and your is having a wonderful weekend..