Friday, March 8, 2013

When I'm On My Knees!



Another favorite image from Saturated Canary. I love the soft pink and brown together and thought it worked perfectly on this card. I followed Amanda's sweet tip on paper design and loved the look. I combined some flowers to make a different look and a soft pink, sheer ribbon. I have to admit that I really like this card and will save it for someone special to me. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
http://www.sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.com/
http://saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.com/
My Song: On My Knees
There are days
when I feel
The best of me
is ready to begin
Then there's days
when I feel
I'm letting go
and soaring on the wind
'Cause I've learned in laughter or in pain
How to survive!
I get on my knees!
There I am before the Love
That changes me
See I don't know how
But there's power
When I'm on my knees



Have you heard there is a new challenge blog? It is the Sister Act and their challenge is always 
"Anything Goes" 
Love that don't you? They are having a DT call so hop on over and check them out!
BTW if you enter your supposed to pick three of your favorite cards and then link to the blog...not so very complicated. 


18 comments:

Glenda said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! I spend lots of time just looking at your coloring skills. I watch how you shade and am always so impressed. This made into the cutest card!

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, so pretty.

Liza x

Becky said...

How adorable! You colored her beautifully.
Yes, there is power on our knees..

Lozzy said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours and your colouring
Lozzy x

Judith said...

Just stunning - I love how you made her eyes pop - it is a special card - hugs Judith x

Unknown said...

Great card choices! Thanks for applying and good luck!

Rebecca Craig said...

Patty Sue you did a wonderful job coloring up this beauty, I love the pink and browns!

June Nelson said...

Hiya me darlin, what a litle stunner, its so beautiful thanks for joining us at saturated canary big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie...

These are all just Gorgeous sweetie..

Have a great Saturday ♥ Pops x x x

Dianne said...

You go girl 4 cards to share, how lovely,all beautiful, the first card is FABULOUS, its my fav too,, love the brown and pink, your coloring is top notch.. Thanks for sharing all these, and have a great weekend Patty ..

Ellibelle said...

Such fabulous creations Patty! Loving all the stamps you used, so cute!

Elaine said...

Totally beautiful Patty.
Pink and brown is about my favourite colour combo, and your colouring is fabulous.

I read and digested Amandas tips on selecting papers...I just throw the papers together and pray it works ha!

Big hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

Amanda R said...

I think your paper choices on your card are perfect and I love that pink and kraft cardstock look too. You should save this for someone special cause it is a stunning card! Hope it is warming up your way, it was 50 degrees here today yeehaw!

Tricia G. said...

Wonderful card selection! Thank you for submitting!

Liz McGuire, said...

This is fab Patty, your colouring is perfect,

liz x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My Word....gorgeous, and darling and loving ALL of theme!!!

Marilyn said...

This has pretty all over it! First of all, the image is coloured beautifully and then I love your papers choices and flowers... so nice!

Mummylade said...

Thank you so much for entering your lovely creation in our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend! We hope to see you again soon.