Friday, March 1, 2013

"In Love"



Good Morning everyone....Is your March coming in like a Lion? or a lamb? We are a bit of both.  I think I am so ready for spring. It is time for a new challenge at ABC. Our letter for this challenge is "I" and our challenge is "In Love" . Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are Stamp Fairy and LOTV. I think this Stamp Fairy image makes a cute little card for a wedding couple I have had it for several years and have used it often for an anniversary card. 
There are some lovely prizes to be won, so hop on over to ABC Challenge and play along...you may be our next big winner!
Now, for my card details. The paper is from DCWV and it has some yummy colors. The pretty paper lace is a Magnolia die, a present form my DH and I just love it. I used WOC flowers  and colored my image with a combo of Twin Markers and Copics. I also added glitter behind the image on the inside of the arch. In real life my card is very sparkly....I know I always say that, but it really is. 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
http://craftuscrazy.blogspot.com/
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/

My Song : The Crystals
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married.
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married.
Gee, I really love you and we're, gonna get married.
Goin' to the chapel of love.



9 comments:

Glenda said...

Your card is wonderful! I love the sparkle, but them I'm a glitter kind of girl! I think the archway of flowers is a great idea and really finishes off the card!

Janie Printz said...

What a darling image for a couple in love. Perfect paper combo & your coloring is beautiful.
Patty I left a comment on your last card & I just checked & it's gone. I posted it right after Amanda's comment. I don't know where they go !!!
Hugs, Janie

Shanna Shands said...

The bears are just way to cute. The border die you used is lovely. The flowers are an awesome touch that complete your card.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, what a gorgeous image and such a lovely wedding card, I love the flower spray and your colouring is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxx

Deb said...

Fabulous card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great weekend, Debxx

Judith said...

What a beautiful wedding card- love the layout and gorgeous colours hugs Judith x

Pia S said...

What a sweet card! The image is cute as can be, and I love how you've added glitter and flowers to it making it extra special!

Amanda R said...

How beautiful and I love the addition of the roses, they look like they are an extension of the arch. Gorgeous Patty!

Valentina said...

so sweet and lovely bears!
thanks for playing with us at Craft us Crazy challenge!