Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Blessings




I hope each of you are having a blessed Easter. This is a special time of the year for me as we are enjoying the spring weather. It is like watching the world wake up after a long sleep. We celebrated our Easter last Sunday as our  two grandsons have been with us this last week, it has been wonderful enjoying the week with them. Today they are going home and have a long drive ahead of them. 
  On to my card...This is a lovely image from Krista Smith. I wanted my card to be in muted tones of cream and brown. My only pop of color is the red rose. The lace on the side of the card is paper and I found it at a discount store years ago. I am getting down to the last of it and I hate to see it all used up. I added a sheer brown ribbon on the side and a burlap ribbon and bow. My flowers are from a Cherry Lynn die. Happy Easter! 

My Song: He Lives
I Serve A Risen Savior
He's in the World Today
I Know That He lives
No matter what men may say
I see his hand of mercy
I hear his voice of cheer
You ask me how I know He lives.
He lives within my heart

5 comments:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Wonderful! I am glad you get to be with family. Great card.
Tabitha's Designs
Great priced, fun digi paper

Jenny said...

Gorgeous colours and I love that 'pop' of colour. x

Anonymous said...

Very beautifull.

In the Netherlands its a cold eastern with snow.

Enjoy this easterdays.

Gr. Mia

Dianne said...

Sheesh I've missed a few post, wow she is colored amazingly,I love the pop of red rose and her luscious lips, love her eye's thanks for sharing Patty, snows gone in Ontario, still cold though..

Amanda R said...

That is the exact color I want my hair to be! Hmmmm, what color copics did you use....haha! Love the muted colors with the pop of red, great idea and very elegant.