Thursday, March 21, 2013

Some Bunny Loves You



\
I hope your week has been a great one! I have been enjoying my son, DIL, and two wonderful grandsons. I love spending time with them. Being a grandmother has blessed me in ways I could have never imagine. This is a fun little image from Krista Smith, I wanted to use it for this weeks challenge at Saturated Canary Challenge Blog. This image makes me think of "Alice In Wonderland". She was a fun color and the bunny is ever so cute. I used the Heartfelt 'poesy' stamps. I colored them and then cut them out and added a black brad to the stacked flowers.I added some Stickles around the image for interest. 
I HOPE....PLEASE! That each of my followers will start following me  on Bloglovin just click on  the button. I hate the changes that Google is making but guess I have to learn to go with the flow. (BTY I clicked on Krista's link to download the Bloglovin button. It will give you step by step instructions. Have  a day filled with blessings. 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

My Song: You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You by Dean Martin
You're nobody 'til somebody loves you
You're nobody 'til somebody cares.
You may be king, you may possess the world and it's gold,
But gold won't bring you happiness when you're growing old.
The world still is the same, you never change it,
As sure as the stars shine above;
You're nobody 'til somebody loves you,
So find yourself somebody to love.
The world still is the same, you never change it,
As sure as the stars shine above;
You're nobody 'til somebody loves you,
So find yourself somebody, find yourself somebody,
Find yourself somebody to love.


5 comments:

Amanda R said...

I think this is adorable and have already moved your blog to my bloglovin reader. Those flowers are divine and glad you are enjoying some time with the family!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Patty Sue...so beautiful and sweet and exquisite coloring.

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, and great colouring.
Hugs Debs

June Nelson said...

Wow sweetie amazing amazin amazing love it, and love your colouring too its beatuiful big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous colouring... jaw-dropping good, in fact! Love the image and your design.