Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Easter Is On It's Way!

A closer look!

 A look on the inside!
Can you believe it is almost Easter. I have been busy working with the kids at church on a musical Easter Program. This time it is the younger kids who are participating. They are so cute and so serious when a mike is in front of them. How about you? Are you making Easter plans? 
It is also time for another great challenge at The Paper Shelter. I thought this cute image called "I Am The Easter Bunny" made a perfect card to give to one of the kids in my program. Isn't she fun?  Our challenge this time is "Easter". Fun and easy for all of you. The Paper Shelter  has some fabulous Easter images for you to play with. "Hop" on over and grab some Easter goodies for our challenge ! Remember you can win $$$ shop with. PLEASE read the rules as we have had to eliminate some truly lovely cards because they didn't follow the rules....it is a shame, but everyone must play fair! Have a great day that is filled with blessings! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: I'll Rise Again
Go ahead drive the nails in My hands,
Laugh at Me where you stand.
Go ahead, and say it isn't Me,
The day will come when you will see,
'Cause I'll rise again.
There's no pow'r on earth
Can tie Me down.
Yes, I'll rise again,
Death can't keep Me in the ground.
Go ahead mock My name,
My love for you is still the same.
Go ahead and bury Me,
But very soon I will be free.
'Cause I'll rise again.
There's no pow'r on earth
Can tie Me down.
Yes, I'll rise again,
Death can't keep Me in the ground.

14 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty oh wow this is just stunning, I love your colour choice, its my favourite and that Cheery Lynn die is just gorgeous. I love the carrots to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Joey said...

This is beautiful, I love the delicate edge to the dies you used. Joey x

Janie Printz said...

So cute Miss Patty !!! Love that beautifully colored image & gorgeous die .....
Hugs, Janie

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Your card is so adorable and I love those carrots! Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Your card is so adorable and I love those carrots! Susan x

Amanda R said...

Love that die cut and the lace border, very feminine and pretty! And those two carrots, awesome touch!

Tamara Morton said...

Gorgeous design and layout, adore the Cheery Lynn Dies too.
Thank you for joining us this week at Anything Goes Challenge Blog! ! good luck in the draw.
Hugs Tamara
PS I have blog candy to give away on my blog Posh Cat Crafts!

PPS Not sure if you know but Cheery Lynn had a Challenge Blog Cheery Lynn Challenge Blog!


Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

She's colored beautiful and the die is gorgeous! It's just a pretty card for Easter. Have fun with all those dear children.

Unknown said...

I love your perfect coloring and those tiny carrots made my day. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
Hugs
Anna xxx

Dianne said...

Pretty inside and out, love the coloring here too, have a great day..

xxcalamityxx said...

Lovely card those carrots are to die for, thank you for sharing with us at ATG for our seeing double challenge xhugsx Nikki

Judith said...

I lov this cutie bouncing along with those fab carrots! hugs Judith x

Laney said...

super cute Easter card Patty!! thanks for joining us at BMC this time
hugs
laney

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Such beautiful frames on your adorable card, lovely coloring! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Spring is in the Air" Challenge :)