Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Fall Acorn Card


 This the last of the lost cards. I loved this Tilda  and thought she had to be done with fall colors. The acorns are die cut with a CC cutter. The paper is a single sheet I bought three years ago and I have been hoarding it, waiting for just the right card to come along. What do you think was this one it? I hope you have enjoyed looking at my 'forgotten' stack. I have said before ..... I am ahead of the game. LOL! Enjoy the blessings you have today. 
                                                          My Song: Shout To The Lord
Shout to the Lord, all the earth,
Let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King;
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name.
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands,
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand,
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You.
My Jesus, My Savior,
Lord, there is none like You;
All of my days
I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love.


6 comments:

Glenda said...

This is adorable. I love the colors you chose for this little darling! Snow here this morning...where is Spring?

Marilyn said...

Love this image and I like the colours you've used on this card. So rich looking and those little acorns are so cute!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

I love your new card Patty Sue.
you did a great job on coloring the dress "solid" wit color and than still add shadows!
very nice

about the brushes.
yes i did add a wood sealer over the painting.

it is Minwax and it says Polyurethane cear semi gloss it wa s6.99 at michaels.
the paints really were dull after i was done coloring but once that sealer goes over it really made all the colors POP.

give it a try... i used mostly things i had on hand at home.
you will need a Sharpie too.. to eventually trace some of the lines back in black.

hugs

Amanda R said...

Gosh, you startled me at first with a fall themed card! Yes, I think you saved the paper for the perfect card and the little acorns are adorable!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love LOVE LOVE your card....from the coloring down to the precious acorns. I need some copics classes from you.

Dianne said...

Amazing coloring,fall my favorite time of year so I love the colors, looks kool, like the acorns are spilling from her pail, very kool, thanks for sharing,...