Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Little Red Wagon!

A closer look!
Felt rolled flowers.
The inside of my card!



How many of you still have a little red wagon at your house. We bought one for our daughter when she was a baby. We still have it. It is faded and the handle is slightly bent but it still rolls like always. It is my plan to get it down this summer and clean it up for our little grandson Lincoln to play with. Which leads me to this fun card with a Mo Manning stamp. Isn't she just the cutest? I die cut some felt and made the rolled roses. I always love these flowers and think I may have just about mastered them. Glenda Brooks these have only taken me ten years to learn! LOL! Please drop by Glenda's blog here to see her lovely work. She makes the most beautiful flowers. It is my dream that someday we will meet IRL and get to sit and gab a bit. (Warning Glenda!) I wanted my die cut to look like a trellis behind this cute image. Some pretty rhinestones from Queen and company finish off this fun card. I used a stamp from ODB for the left inside of my card and one from Sweet and Sassy for the right inside. I hope you enjoy this last day of March and now we are on to April showers! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Little Red Wagon (Miranda Lambert)
You only love me for my big sun glasses
And my Tony Lomas
And my Dodge Dart classic
You said "I'll be Johnny and you'll be June
I'll ride with you to the moon"
But guess what?
You can't ride in my little red wagon
The front seat's broken and the axle's draggin'
You can't step to this backyard swagger
You know it ain't my fault when I'm walkin' jaws droppin' like
Ooh, ah, ooh, ah



9 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my what a beautiful image Patty you have coloured her to perfection the colours and card design are superb
hugs
lorraine x

Janie Printz said...

Such a cute card ... Love the sweet little image & your wonderful rolled roses. I wish I still had a little red wagon !!!
hugs, Janie

My Side of Oz said...

How utterly adorable this is! Your coloring is wonderful! Love how it fits the song challenge, too :) Thanks for sharing it with us! Thank you for sharing with us at Dragons Lair Designs Challenge this month! Nan, DT

Michelle said...

Patty, Such a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it with us on Cre8tive Hands Friends.

Have a lovely day,
Michelle x

Lisbeth said...

hi
stunning card
thanks for joining us at creative knockouts
hugs Lisbeth DT

Susan Renshaw said...

Is it just me - or did you forget the link to Dragons Lair?

Super image!

Thank you for sharing with Dragons Lair Challenges!
Susan
DT for Dragons Lair Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Susan Renshaw said...

Me again from Creative Fingers this time - cannot see the link again?

Thank you for sharing with Creative Fingers!
Susan
DT for Creative Fingers!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Unknown said...

This is just adorable! I love that image and the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina- 4CC DT

JMC Creates said...

Absolutely awesome I love it. Jacqui DT Dragons Lair Designs