Tuesday, March 15, 2016

"D" Is For Delicious





With the number of problems I am having with my new laptop, the  photo program is a major one. For some reason it adds tints to some photos. I have no idea why this happens but as you can see in these photos it is crazy and I can't seem to undo the tint.  I will keep on trying to master this program, but at the moment I would like to pitch it out the door!
A few years ago I went to a yard sale and they were selling a whole box of House Mouse stamps. I snatched them up as fast as I could. I am afraid that I scooted them to the back of my shelves and promptly forgot about them. Then when I was re-organizing my room I came across the box. I pulled this one out and once I stamped and colored it, I knew it would be the perfect card for our youngest grandson Lincoln's second birthday. (His birthday was in February but I saved posting it for the new challenge at ABC Challenge!) Our lovely sponsor is Bunny Zoe and you can find so many things at her shop. There is something for everyone! My paper is over 5 years old. I think the words "paper hoarder' might just apply here!  Our letter is "D" for Delicious! We want you to create something delicious, create something food related, be it the image, paper or project. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Rock and Roll Lullaby (BJ Thomas)
She was just sixteen and all alone
When I came to be
So we grew up together
My mama child and me
Now things were bad and she was scared
But whenever I would cry
She'd calm my fears and dry my tears
With a rock and roll lullaby
And she'd sing sha na na na na na na na na
It'll be all right
Sha na na na na na na na na na
Just hold on tight
Sing it to me mama, mama mama mama
Sing it sweet and clear
Oh, mama let me hear that old rock and roll lullaby

16 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card, such a fun image and lovely striped papers.
Pauline
x

Anet's Crafting said...

Awww your card is just adorable Patty Sue, love these cute mouse and your colour combination. Beautiful colouring. Just became a follower of your blog. Anet x

Unknown said...

A whole box of House Mouse? What a treasure! Fabulous card ... love the color scheme. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

Hugs,
Snoopy ​♥

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

Beatriz said...

Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Colouring in Scrapland, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

Torrey said...

You did such a Gouda job on your card! (sorry for the cheesy comment, I couldn't help myself). I love the bright colors. Your coloring is divine. Thank you for playing along with us at House Mouse and Friends!

N-Eva said...

Fabulous card!! The image is cute and colored beautifully. The design is fantastic. . Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

Unknown said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us over at Craft Your Passion Challenge. Look forward to seeing you again.

Tammi
Craft Your Passion, DT
makememories4life.blogspot.com

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD! Jeanie, DT

Sue said...

LOVE your card. Coloring is awesome, and design so nice. I bet your Grandson loved it. Thanks for sharing it with us and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends MOnday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Ellibelle said...

What a darling card, this image is just too cute!
Thank you so much for playing along in my Let's Color Linky Party! Hope you come join in again soon!

Susan Powell said...

WOW!!! Love the image and your coloring - it's an adorable card!

Mrs A. said...

Cute stamp and beautiful colouring. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Hearts. Hugs ValeryAnne. D.T.

Carole said...

Super card, love the image, thanks for playing along with our All about Birthday's Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Dorte said...

Super cute birthday card, Patty Sue, love the sweet image and your fab colouring.
Thanks for sharing with us at HM&F Challenge, and good luck in the draw.
Dorte x

Diane said...

Wow great colouring Patty and adore that mousey image sweetie !!

Thanks for playing at HMAFMC and good luck !!

hugs Diane xx