Thursday, August 20, 2015

"Under The Sea"




This pretty little mermaid is from The Paper Shelter. After coloring her with Copics I added glitter to her pretty tail. I also added liquid glass to the bubbles and the cute little octopuses.  The die cuts are from CC Creations. I am sorry my pictures are  not the best as this card is so much prettier IRL. I added a sheer ribbon and bow to finish off my card. If you have not checked out The Paper Shelter Shop do so now! There are so many new images that you will be amazed at the choices. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Octopus's Garden (The Beatles)
I'd like to be under the sea
In an octopus's garden in the shade
He'd let us in, knows where we've been
In his octopus's garden in the shade

I'd ask my friends to come and see
An octopus's garden with me
I'd like to be under the sea
In an octopus's garden in the shade

No comments: