Saturday, August 1, 2015

"A Purrrr-fect Day!"





My pastor's wife loves cats. She has three 'huge' cats. Being a dog lover I must say cat's are not my favorite. She and my pastor recently went on vacation and they hired my grandsons to feed, water,  and 'clean' litter boxes while they were gone. It was a new experience for all of us. The cats are getting quiet old and they are not friendly so it was funny to watch the grandsons try to coax them  out for a little love. Only one cat was remotely interested and it was strictly on her terms. LOL! Last week we fed and watered chickens. This summer has been a learning experience for my grandsons and me. We had great discussions about how we need to care for the animals that depend on us. I am blessed in the time I get to spend with those I love.
This kitty is another TPS image. I love the fish bones! The papers are old, old, old, ones from my stash. I was in a fall mood again so I love the golden browns of this card. I hope your ay is "Purrr-fect"! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Chris Tomlin (Jesus Mssiah)
He became sin
Who knew no sin
That we might become His righteousness
He humbled Himself and carried the cross\
 Love so amazing
Love so amazing
Jesus Messiah, name above all names
Blessed Redeemer, Emmanuel
The rescue for sinners
The ransom from Heaven
Jesus Messiah, Lord of all

No comments: