Saturday, August 15, 2015

"Pretty In Pink"






I must admit I fell in love with this SC digi. My husband said it looks like me when he first met me (7th grade). The thick glasses and the skinny little body, and a pony tail makes that statement true. LOL! Regardless, it was a fun color. I also stepped out of my 'box' and used a bright, bold patterned paper. I am such a chicken sometimes. I must admit I loved how this turned out. So, I will try and be braver in the future! LOL! Oh, I used pink my favorite color!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: (Fats Domino)
You made me cry when you said goodbye
Ain't that a shame
My tears fell like rain
Ain't that a shame
You're the one to blame
You broke my heart when you said we'll part
Ain't that a shame
My tears fell like rain
Ain't that a shame
You're the one to blame

10 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, love your card and the glasses they look so real, youve coloured it so beautifully to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

AndreaNorris said...

Loving the hot pinks in this card, hadn't realised you'd done the inside as well until I came for a visit - beautiful x
Andrea x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great colours thanks for playing at agoac

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Patty this is stunning what a beautiful image and such wonderful vibrant colours, your colouring of that image is awesome.
hugs
lorraine x

happyglitzygirl said...

How wonderful, and what a beautiful card, so colourful and lots of details. Well done. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Details, and I would love to invite you to be our GD for the next challenge. will email you the detes. Blessings Hilde

Unknown said...

lovely card love the colour thanks for joining us at Scrappers Delight
Jane DT xx

Unknown said...

lovely card love the colour thanks for joining us at Scrappers Delight
Jane DT xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card sweet image.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Favourite colour' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Mummylade said...

Wonderful project. Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts!

Jo said...

Gorgeous....love that paper. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt

I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
You can find my candy here