Wednesday, August 26, 2015

"Go Light Your World"

 A closr look at the image!
 My sentiment from Sweet & Sassy.
 One more look at the image!
 The inside of my card!
I warned you that I had made three new cards with this image! This is the second card. It might just be my favorite. (At least until the next one!) The paper was in my stash and I have been trying to find the perfect card for it. I thought it might just look like something under the sea where a mermaid would live. LOL! The artist for the image is Atelier !
You can click on the link and it will take you to his Etsy shop. By the way, do you know what Atelier 
means,  it means a workshop or studio! Please take time to check out this Etsy shop. 
This  card was made for my cousin Susie. Her mom just passed away and we are all having a hard time adjusting to our loss. I am flying back to Missouri to attend her memorial service and to spend some time with my Uncle. I wanted to send this card along before I got there just to encourage her. I love the sweet expression the artist has captured with this image. I hope each of you will take time to let those you love  know how you feel. Tomorrow is not promised and today will pass much to quickly. 
I added some Stickles to the tail and the center of the flower for some sparkle. I also used Liquid pearls for the barnacles on the rock and her bracelet. A pretty sheer ribbon and a heart sticker finished off my card. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My song: Kathy Troccoli  
There is a candle in every soul
Some brightly burning, some dark and cold
And there is a spirit who brings a fire
Ignites a candle and makes his home
Carry your candle, and run to the darkness
Seek out the helpless, confused and torn
And hold out your candle for all to see it
Take your candle, and go light your world
Take your candle, and go light your world

Creative Colors Challenge

9 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is very Beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!!!! Thanks!!!!
Cristina - DT for Craft your Passion

Marilyn said...

This is gorgeous! I went to his shop and bought a couple digis when I first saw the fab images on your blog.
Stunning card... it really is.

Carla's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at Artistic Inspiration.

Gayatri said...

OMG! Gorgeous colouring. Love that mermaid image. Great card. So glad you linked to Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge. :)
Hugs!
Gayatri

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

Pamela said...

Beautiful card, just love that image. Beautiful colouring.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Pam x

Willeke said...

Beautiful ! What a lovely image and love the colors !
Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Door
Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Great card. But you forgot the ADD numbers on you're card. Thanks for joining us at CCC and good luck.

hugs
Claudia
DT CCC