Saturday, August 1, 2015

"O" is For OPEN




 A closer look!
 Pretty details.
 The inside of my card!
Well, here we are the last month of summer and then back to school for many. It is also time for another great challenge at ABC CHALLENGE.  Our lovely sponsors this time is Di's Digi Designs  and Stamp and Create  It would be lovely if you would check out each of the lovely sites. There is something for everyone to be found at each site. My image is "Izzy" and this particular image is "Fly free little bird". Such a sweet image. I paired my DP with grey card stock  and love the look of this combination. I am still working on my coloring and I sometimes wonder if I am ever going to master it. I hope you will join us at ABC Challenge as it is an easy one with anything goes!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Burl Ives
When the sun in the morning peeps over the hill
And kisses the roses 'round my window sill
Then my heart fills with gladness when I hear the trill
When the sun in the morning peeps over the hill
And kisses the roses 'round my window sill
Then my heart fills with gladness when I hear the trill
Of the birds in the treetops on Mockingbird Hill
Tra la la, tweedle dee dee dee
It gives me a thrill
To wake up in the morning
To the mockingbird's trill
Tra la la tweedle dee dee dee
There's peace and good will
You're welcome as the flowers
On Mockingbird Hill

6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Good morning Patty, oh wow love that image and your colouring is just fabulous. Stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxx

Lynda said...

such a beautiful card, I love your colouring Such a pretty blog too,love the cat lol Thankyou for joining us over at Digi Choosday for our 'Animal' challenge. Hope to see you again Lynda xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Very sweet and lovely. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge and our theme of 'Animals'. Yvonne (DT)

Anjie said...

Really lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our Animals challenge at Digi Choosday

Will you please email me at maccanj@ntlworld.com about a GDT spot.
Anjie (DT)

Cara said...

How sweet and perfect for your theme!
Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Through The Craft Room Door.
Warm Regards, Cara
Through The Craft Room Door Owner
TTCRD Challenge Blog
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous colouring and a wonderful layout!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx