Friday, August 21, 2015

Thinking of You!

 A closer look at the lovely image!
 The sparkle and the sentiment!
 The right inside sentiment from "Our Daily Bread"
 The left hand, inside of my card, sentiment!
Good morning everyone. We woke up to a blood red sun rise thanks to all the smoke hanging in our valley. I can't believe how much of the northwest is burning. My heartfelt prayers go out to everyone who is working hard to battle these fires. Thank you for all you are doing and may God keep you safe. 
This is 'ANOTHER" card using my lovely digi image by Atelier (who is really Raul Guerra). He had to change his etsy shop name to keep people from trying to buy his original art work to use as a digi. So please link to Atelier or on my side bar is a link you can also use. I spent some time coloring this image in various colors and had so much fun just playing with it. I am really disappointed with the photo of this card as it doesn't show the sparkle on this card like I wished it would. You will just have to take my work for it that is sparkles with the best of them.  Also, there is a new mermaid in the etsy shop  and she is absolutely adorable!! Be sure and check her out. I colored the image with Copics and then added Stickles to the tale and dotted Stickles around the image. I think it should remind you of the water splashing up as this sweet mermaid suns herself. (Well, that is my story!) I added some pretty iridescent
half beads from Queen and Company. I added some pretty paper lace. I think for today anyway that Stickles and lace are my favorite embellishments. I love the sparkle of the Stickles and the girly look of lace!  I hope you like this card and will check out Atelier's Etsy shop
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: "I'll Rise Again"
Go ahead, drive the nails in My hands
Laugh at me where you stand
Go ahead, and say it isn't Me
The day will come when you will see
 'Cause I'll rise again
Ain't no power on earth can tie me down!
Yes, I'll rise again
Death can't keep Me in the ground


7 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. Beautiful colours and sparkle. A very pretty border too. Thanks for joining AYLI. Elaine

Unknown said...

What an adorable image. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 197th challenge.
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Natalie said...

Such a sweet card and that image isa adorable! Love the details and your coloring is beautifully done! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.

Fikreta said...

Your card is gorgeous !
Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an Attitude!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Fiki DT member

Anonymous said...

Fab card, love her sparkly tail, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Deanne Saunders said...

A very sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Sande said...

Your mermaid is gorgeous and your coloring skills are to die for. I love the color combination you used. Do you ever share them. I must have this image..she is adorable.