Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Some Day My Prince Will Come




This SC image always makes me laugh. Perhaps she has just kissed the toad only to find he was not a prince. The image is colored with Copics I added some liquid glass to the eye of the toad.  My pretty flowers are a die cut, as are the leaves.  I added dots of Stickles around the image to add a bit of sparkle. An iridescent half pearl makes the center of the flower sparkle. A pretty sheer ribbon and bow finish off my card. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song :  Some Day My Prince will Come (Disney)
Some day my prince will come
Some day we'll meet again
And away to his castle we'll go
To be happy forever I know 

Some day when spring is here
We'll find our love anew
And the birds will sing
And wedding bells will ring
Some day when my dreams come true





No comments: