Saturday, March 12, 2011

"Thinking of You"

This card just makes me think of spring. I love the pink and green colors this time of year. This cute little image makes me think of all the little girls dressed in their Easter dresses. I colored the image with Copics and used my Lifestyle dies to cut her out. All of my paper came from my scrap box. I used a Die-Namics die for the paper lace and two fern punches for the leaves. I also made my roses, I think they are looking better the more I practice making them. Three mini-button brads finished off my card. I hope each of you are having a wonderful week-end. My prayers for all in Japan, may you be safe with those you love.

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Another stunner Patty.
I love this image too, no surprise there though!
And the pink and green colour combo is one of my favourites. You are doing such a fab job with the roses, much better than I am!

Love and Hugs
Elaine xxx

Amanda R said...

Oh my gosh Patty! I have seen other people color this image but I like yours the best. Your coloring on this is just wonderful!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Sooooo pretty in pink! She is so angelic sitting there so innocent!

Amanda said...

This is beautiful! Who makes that stamp?? I LOVE it!!

Glenda said...

Your coloring on this one is amazing! Her skin tones are absolutely gorgeous and you have colored her clothing to perfection. This is something I can never achieve with Copics...Well done my friend!