Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday-2nd Card

This is my second card for the twins. It is another Mo Manning image. I loved this little guy. I colored him with Copics. I added a little Spica pen to the train wheels, just for a little sparkle! I used a die for the doily. The sentiment is from SU and framed with a Nestability die. The DP has flocked circle. It is a piece I have hoarded for years so I can't tell you where it is from. I added a sheer blue ribbon to finish off my card. This was a fun card to make...unlike yesterday! LOL! Blessings!

6 comments:

Janie Printz said...

These twins cards are just darling. I'm so excited for you to get commissioned to make something but not surprised at all. You make great cards & others will be so fortunate to have one of your little creations for a keepsake. Beautiful job coloring these little cuties. LOVE that liquid glas. Gotta get me some !!! You KNOW you can't have something I don't have. You're getting to be as much an enabler as our sweet friend Pam ...
Hugs, Janie

Kerry said...

Flabulous card Patty! This is such a cute image...I love MM too...your colouring is perfection :-D xx

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hi Patty, I love your card. I have a fav to ask. Every time I comment on your blog, I get a weeks worth of Delivery Delay notices in my email from your Hotmail account. Is this something you can fix on your end? I have tried but failed. Thanks, cause I love commenting!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as sweet as can be! Again I am so blown away by your coloring... perfection!

Amanda R said...

Wise choice on that ladies part. What a thoughtful thing to have you make special cards for each of them. These cards are beautiful, love them both. Hey, you are almost up to 100 followers, may have to do some candy!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, thats one gorgeous baby card, I love your colouring, and the papers are fabulous, but your whole card design is stunning. with hugs Shirleyx