Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fruity Color Splash

I think I am on a wild child color kick. I don't know why I am picking all these wild combinations lately but here it is! The challenge at Totally Tilda is 'Fruity'. So, I dug out my little "Blueberry Tilda", some 'fruity paper' (I don't even know why or where it came from) and then a plaid scrap out of the scrap box. I think it all works together?! I colored Tilda with Copics added some lovely lace that a sweet friend  Shirley at http://nannieflash.blogspot.com/  sent me. Shirley does some of the most beautiful cards and her coloring is to die for. I added some Mulberry flowers and a sentiment ticket. My cute little ribbon is also a gift from Amanda at http://cardscatsandcopics.blogspot.com/. It is made from seam binding and I had so much fun playing with it! After I tied the bow I added a half pearl to finish off my card. I am entering this card at the following challenges:

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So fun and fruity! Just plain adorable!

Amanda R said...

I personally love the colors. We need combos like this until spring arrives full force and you did a much better bow with that darn seam binding than I ever could!

Cor* said...

Great stamp. Glad she came out of hiding@! Perfect colors & a wonderful layout. Thanks for showing us your fruity-patootie delicious Tilda creation this challenge! Corry & the TT DT Team!

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is lovely, I love that bow!, gorgeous Tilda too, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz and the TT DT xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card, fabulous DP and great colouring too. Thanks for joining in with our Fruity Tilda challenge at TT this time.
Hugs
Dawn x