Sunday, March 6, 2011

A New Challenge and New Images!


It's that time again at Kenny K's for a new challenge and he has some exciting new images! I am loving the new "Kid Nation" is  fantastic and I know you are going to love them as much as I do! The challenge this week is a sketch challenge and you can see that I have played with it! LOL!

There are some GREAT prizes for the challenge winner this week! Kenny K is giving out 5 digi images and Crafty Ribbons is offering "Bev's Spring Ribbon Bag".

How pretty and fun would this be to win? So hop on over to http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/ and enter to win....Good luck and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

9 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Really lovely cards Patty.

Anne

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What adorable boy cards! Super coloring!

Amanda R said...

These will be great for your grandsons and I see the new images are all kids so you should be tickled pink huh? I like these cards, nice crisp coloring and layouts. Hope you are drying out a bit out there, still raining here.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Now these are super,super fun! The images are so adorable and I love what you've done with the sketch! Sketch challenges are my absolute favorite kind of challenges!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Pattie, wow two stunning cards, they are both fabulous, and such lovely boy cards. I bet your getting excited about your grandsons not long now. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome Patty!!!

Elaine said...

Two fabulous cards Patty, and I agree with Amanda..perfect images for 2 little boys. These should keep you busy for a little while.

Love & hugs Elaine xxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

So cute there Patty thanks for sharing,
Shaz in Oz.x

Silli said...

So sweet...love the cute images!