Saturday, March 19, 2011

"Just 4 You"

I have had a slow MOJO this week. I have been running here and there and not accomplished much. Oh, well, tomorrow is another day!  I love these new h'Angler images and just couldn't wait to ink mine up. I think this was me wondering where the MOJO went. LOL! I wanted to get this made to enter it at Joan's Garden challenge. We were supposed to do 'stripes', pink and green, scallops,  and a thank you. If you notice my flowers I used Copics to make pink stripes on them. I thought they turned out pretty cute. I added my scallops with a MS punch. I also added paper lace from a MS punch that is a scallop edge. My sentiment is from Whimsy and I framed my h'Angler with a Nestability. Pink half pearls finished off my card. I am entering this card at the following challenges:

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Totally brought a smile to my face!!! Your stripe on the flower petals is creative genius! I was wondering where you were! Almost called to see if you were ok! Have a great weekend!

Janie Printz said...

I LOVE your card & only you are creative enough to figure out how to add stripes where you needed them .... This is a SWEET image & I love how you've colored this one ... I would really like to know what colors you use to get hair that color as it's a perfect match to my daughters & I can never achieve that shade ...
Hugs, Janie

Glenda said...

Such a cute image, and you colored to perfection! I love all the layers you are using and the pink and green looks great! Glad you are doing ok!

Amanda R said...

Such a happy card! Great choice of colors but maybe it could use some ribbon... Ha Ha Ha

WJ said...

What a great card! You always do such wonderful creations! We MUST have a play date really really soon.