Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"The Peace Of God"

This is an old stamp that have had for years. This image never fails to move me. It is different from any stamp I have. It is not an image you can color but it is very moving. Don't you think so? My friend Pat has been on a roller coaster ride this week. She had first been told that the cancer had not spread to her lymph nodes and today she was told that it had spread to her lymph nodes. I wanted her to know that so many of her friends are praying for her. I dug this stamp out to make this card for her. My sentiment is an old SU stamp and I framed it with Nestabilities.

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Moving is right... MGosh this is a very touching card. I'm sure it will bring your friend great comfort. Keeping her in my prayers.

Donalda said...

This is just beautiful dear and so very moving is sure correct dear. I so love this but love all the others you have posted too dear. Love the Sn one but the LOTV one is just breath taking dear. Hope you are well my friend and will be sending you some email soon dear. Hugs

Amanda R said...

I think keeping this card so simple and letting that beautiful image be the focus is wonderful. The fancy die at the bottom for the sentiment is just the right touch. Perfect card and best of luck to your friend.