Thursday, March 24, 2011

"God Bless You"

Happy Hump Day! This has been such a wild week! Between Dr.'s appointments, helping my daughter move and trying to get ready to leave for a week long trip my craft room has looked deserted. So, I thought tonight I would do a quick card for Joan's Garden challenge. This will be my last card until next Sunday! I may take some images with me to color but I wont be able to make cards...darn! LOL! I found out this week that I am getting old...my daughter had about 15 steep steps to climb up and down while moving boxes. Oh, but I am a tired old lady tonight. My image is an older one that I haven't used in a long time. I don't know why because she is so cute. I colored her with Copics and I used one of my new Spellbinders die to frame her...just love those hearts! I added some lovely lace from my sweet friend Shirley aka Nannieflash. It is so lovely I have been hoarding it for a spell. I used a MS punch for my butterflies and a Whimsy ticket sentiment. Flowers from WOC and some half pearls finished off my card. Have a great week and I shall see you when I return in a week. God Bless You! I am entering this card at the following challenges:

12 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Super cute Patty !!! Great coloring on that little sweetie & LUV the new spellbinders dies.
Beautiful flower arrangement & gorjamus lace.
Have a wonderful & safe trip. You will be missed !!!
Hugs, Janie

LINDA said...

This is so beautiful.. Love the colors and the new spellbinder..Sounds like youve been working you tail off.. Hope you enjoy your trip.. Be safe!! See ya when you get back.. Hugs, Linda

Glenda said...

I'll miss you while you are gone. Don't over do! Rest often...are you bringing back the boys? I hope so. Love your card and that new Spellbinder!

Joan Fricker said...

Patti, What a cute card. Great coloring too.
I love the addition of the lace and your DP is so pretty. Great job!
Have fun on your trip too and be sure and get some rest!
Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our #11 Weekly Card Challenge. You have a great entry!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Darlene said...

Just precious Patty! Love that little cluster of flowers in the corner too ... perfect touch!

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a little doll! So precious framed in those hearts! I know what you mean about getting old... I get reminders like that all the time )0; Have a super great trip my friend!

Anki said...

So pretty! Wonderful work! Hope you've had a great weekend! Kramis - Anki

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty it sounds like its been a busy week for you to, its certainly been one like that for me. Youve created a stunning card and ive not even had a chance to use my new Nestabilie die like that.
Your colouring is beautiful as usual and the whole card design is gorgeous. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Amanda R said...

Very pretty Patty! My new spellbinders haven't come yet but I love this one! Didn't know your daughter was moving but hope it all went well and that your trip was nice, watch out for snakes by the way! Talk to you when you get back!

Marlene said...

Oh, what a sweet card! Love all the detailed punch work.

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Appreciated!

Selma said...

What a darling card. That lace is gorgeous and perfect for this cute image. Have a safe and fun trip. Thanks for joining us in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Anonymous said...

Honey is so adorable Patty! Love how you colored her up and designed your card. I love these gals too! If only we didn't need to work, eat and sleep we'd get them stamped up more often! lol Cool dies...I love the hearts!
Pam Going Postal