Thursday, March 3, 2011

Birthday Dragon

My sweet friend Shirley aka "Nannieflash" reminded me on her blog that the Paper Shelter has a new challenge and new images.  I don't know why it didn't show on my blogger reader as I am a follower. Anyway, the challenge is to use scraps and leftovers. Yes! My kind of a challenge! So I dug in my scrap box and I had scraps of paper for the card, a left over paper swirl, left over half pearls from Christmas, and the seam binding ribbon was an 'unused' gift from my friend Amanda. The button was a left over from a scrapbook page. The only thing that is not a left over is my Copics and Spica pens. LOL!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

11 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a gorgeous card, Thank you for joining in with us this week at TPS.
Kevin xx

Amanda R said...

Very cute! I want to start playing along with this challenge too but have a few things that have to be done first. Like how you used the star in the center of the seam binding.

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at TPS.....

Hugs
Judith

Glenda said...

Such a cute card and a great use of all the extras! Nothing like using all of the bits and pieces to make you feel good about the whole process!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Such a fun,fun card! Lovin that dotty paper and the image is just adorable!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sweetheart, oh wow what a fabulous birthday card, love the colouring and your card design, its a stunning result. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

Cards By MI said...

Great job on the scrap using! Wonderful card as well. Well done! Thanks for playing with us over at TPS challenges.
Love n hugs
Marie

Anonymous said...

awwwww... great, SUPER CUTE card Patty! love it! Perfect for celebrating! lol Adorably colored and designed.. cool flourish!
Pam Going Postal

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Patty! How fabulous to see a familiar face hanging out at The Paper Shelter ;D Your card is terrific! You really know how to work those scraps! Thanks for joining us this week at TPS ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, love the bright colors!

Angelica Turner said...

What a cute card, bright and fun.