Sunday, March 6, 2011

"Take A Walk"


I told you that I love this new image from Kenny K! She is so much fun to color with Copics. The challenge this week is a sketch challenge!
This is a fun little sketch and so versatile! I embossed both of my card stock pieces with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I add ferns and roses and red heart rhinestones to finish off the outside of my card. The sentiment on the inside is from ODB. It just seems to work with this image! Check out the challenge at:
I can't wait to see what you will do with it!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

5 comments:

heidy said...

Beautiful card Patty!
Hugs Heidy

Amanda R said...

Love the little hearts trailing down the side and the beautiful roses. Great color choices!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OHHHH I really like this one.... all that embossing adds so much texture. Love the red, white and black, totally awesome!

Joy said...

this is so fabulous, thanks for playing with the Bug challenge! Joy DT

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute card! great sentiment thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!