Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!

I was commissioned to do five cards today! I was pretty excited about that. I have a former co-worker who has twin grandsons who are celebrating their first birthday. She wanted a card for each but wanted each to be different and to fit their personalities. I thought this image from Mo Manning was perfect for one of the cards. Isn't it just the sweetest? I colored the image with Copics.  Since I had such good luck yesterday with my liquid glass I couldn't wait too try it today. LOL! I added some sparkle to the cup cake frosting with extra fine glitter and a little Spica pen to the candle light. The sentiment is from SU and I framed it with a Spellbinder's die.  I added a gingham ribbon to finish off my card. I hope this card is worthy of a commission.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I just want to take a pin and pop those balloons Patty lol. They are so real looking with that gloss. The boys (or more their mom) are going to love these cards. xx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Such a fun image and card you've created with it1 So sweet!

Anonymous said...

so precious! over the top adorable Patty! love how you colored and created with this image!