Saturday, March 12, 2011

"I'm Going to Miss Her"

I always laugh at the country song "I'm gonna miss her" and this Mo Manning image always brings that song to mind. The challenge at Mo's this week is to go green. I hope this card fits the bill. I colored the image with Copics. I added a little Spica to various areas for a little sparkle. The sentiment is from "Kraftin Kimmies" and is mounted with a Nestability die cut. The DP is from SU and I added a button to finish off this card.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

8 comments:

Amanda R said...

I like that song too, would even be happy to take Brad Paisley! You have been busy today! I made one card, that's it. You put me to shame!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I can see why this brings that song to mind! This would make a great Father's day card!Beautiful work my friend!

Unknown said...

Great card! I like this image too. Thank you for sharing your talent at Paper Play this week and good luck!
Alicia xx

Dorcas said...

Love this! So well designed and colored. :-)
Thanks so much for taking the time to join us at Mo’s DP2! We really appreciate your support!

Muckyfingers said...

Love this card, really nice and beautifully put together.
Thanks for playing along with us at Paperplay this week :)
Annette xXx

Pat said...

Oh Patty...how absolutely delightful!! I have to admit...I do't know that song...but I do know that your coloring is gorgeous! And your card design perfectly showcases this fabulous Mo Manning image!! I'm so tickled that you've joined us for this week's "bit o' green" challenge at Mo's. And, yes, this darlin' card definitely qualiifies!! :-) Pat Frank

Dawn B. said...

Haha I love that song too. It always makes me smile. Great image for this challenge. Thanks for joining us this week.

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Patty.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play :)
hugs Mandy xx