Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday

This is my last card I have to do for the commissioned cards. I am glad something I was worried about doing went so well. There is certainly a difference in making a card for fun and doing one for money. Hmmmm...is this insecurity? LOL! I used the cute Kenny K image called "Troublemaker" she has always been one of my favorites. I colored the image with the usual Copics. I used a Die-Namics die, MS die and one other that I can't remember what, for the lace and scallop edges. My sentiment tag is from Whimsy stamps. The inside sentiment is from SU. I also added some blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts to finish off my card.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these colours one gorgeous card.
Chris x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautifully coloured Patty and a gorgeous image and I love all your punched borders.

Anne

Amanda R said...

Love the layout and the colors! So cheery! Great job!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love this in yellow.... I just kept staring at it! So cool!

~Olga said...

She to cute and love your colors!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is beautiful and fun, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html
(ends March 18)

Glenda said...

This one is so cute. I love all the yellow...so bright and cheerful! Well done!

Janie Printz said...

Super cute card my friend. Can't wait to hear how they liked your cards. Each one beautifully done I might add. This last one is so cheery it would work for so many occasions. Your coloring is amazing as usual.
Hugs, Janie

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just love all of the cards you made for your order! I worry also, but I must admit, they are the cards I seem to be happiest with. This is a test post. Hope we fixed things.

Alice said...

fabulous coloring! super card!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, fabulous colour choice for your card, love how youve done the card design, and the whole card is stunning. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

testing

WJ said...

Patty, Your cards are always so wonderful and anyone thhat receives one of your cards will love them. I know because every card you have made for me is cherished! You just have a way with designing and coloring your cards. {{{hugs}}} Wendy