Monday, March 7, 2011

"The Good Book"

There is nothing like sharing the 'Good Book' with a friend. This is my card for the MOJO MONDAY! This was such a fun sketch to play with. My image is from LOTV. The DP is either scraps or some I have had for years and I have no idea what the brand is. I colored my image with Copics. I used Nestablities to frame it  and used MS punches for the lace. I used a Sizzix swirl die and added sticker rhinestones...they are nice for mailing. I used a Magnolia Do-Hickey die for the flower and added two gingham bows to finish off my card.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

7 comments:

Gina said...

super cute!!
Gina

Amanda R said...

Love the blue and yellow, one of my favorite combo's. And I think the layering of the scallop circles is great, will have to do that as soon as I get some scalloped circles!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So precious! Wouldn't it be great if kids actually sat and shared the "Good Book"? Beautiful my friend!

Glenda said...

This is so cute! I love the color combo...just beautiful. I've been emailing you and had no reply...do I have a problem?

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, gorgeous image its so cute, and I love the papers and your embellishments, papers and punched edges. with hugs Shirleyxx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling! Love the blue and yellow. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Donalda said...

Oh what an adorable card dear. So love the swirls and all the detail you have in this one dear and that image is so adorable dear. Love all you have uploaded dear I know I am so behind lol Hope you are well my friend. Hugs