Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Who's Your Mummy?


I received this cute image from "Sassy" as a birthday freebie. How nice was that? So, I just had to use it for a Halloween card. I enjoyed coloring her with my Copics. This is a great image to practice your coloring on. My dp is from a "Tina Higgens" pad called 'Ella Blue'. It has some lovely blues and browns which is one of my favorite combinations. I framed the image with my Creative Memories oval cutter. I liked how the little tip of her 'wrappings' is hanging outside of the oval. I add two silver buttons from my stash. My sentiment is a clear stamp and I am sorry to say I don't know who to give credit for it. This was a fun little card to do and I love the image. I am entering this card at the following challenges:
http://365cards.blogspot.com/
http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/10/dtc-79-ribbon-buttons-bling-use-any-or.html

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love this image... makes me giggle! You colored it perfectly GF!

Marjo said...

This is a super cute card. It's beyond adorable.

Hugs, Marjo

Brenda Brown said...

Great, fun card. Love that image and you have showcased her so well. B xx

Ellibelle said...

This is just too cute!
Thanks so much for sharing it with us at digital tuesday!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv the stamped image. A very unconventional Halloween card. Luv those colours! Thanx for playing at 365 Cards!