Friday, October 8, 2010

"Joy Is In The Air!"

I am just having to much fun with my h'Angler stamps. I colored this cute little girl with my 'Copics'. I used Nestabilities to cut her out and to frame her. I used one of my do-hicky's tag die to cut out the sentiment. ( I must admit it is the first time I have used it and I have had it for more than a month!) The dp is from the "Linen Closet" pad. I added a ribbon and bow and paper roses from Wild Orchid's to finish off the card. I am entering this card at the following challenges:
http://lovely-haenglar-only.blogspot.com/
http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So,so pretty! Evey little element works so well together!

Janie Printz said...

Oh Patti, this card is just wonderful. Beautifully colored & such a nice design.
I SOOOO love those sweet little hAnglar images. How do you find them here in the states? Aren't those Doohickey's fun to use. I used 4 of them on my last post but I was on a roll ... Just love them ...
Hugs from Montana, Janie

Annie said...

oh fabulous - a real cutie for sure. Love those frame/mats - just gorgeous.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Amanda R said...

Ok,even if she doesn't have a mouth she is cute!

CraftinGranny said...

Sooooo cute and great coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at For Fun this week. "Hugs" Carol

Lisa said...

Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FFC!