Sunday, October 31, 2010

"Candy Cane Wishes"

This little h'Angler is such a sweet little image. I colored her with Copics and popped her on the new candy cane stamp I have from Magnolia. It was the perfect image for her to sit on. I framed her with a bronze pater that I cut out from a Nestabilities die. My sentiment is from SU. I sponged it and the edges of my card with 'close to cocoa' ink. I added some rhinestones  and a little green lace to finish off my Christmas card.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Hi Ya Patty Sue! Love your card... just as cute as can be!

Janie Printz said...

Oh Patty, I LOVE this little h'Anglar image. What a great idea to have popped her up on the candy cane stamp & colored them so beautifully. WOW !!! Too cute my friend ...
Hugs, Janie

Amanda R said...

Lovin the candy cane and the colors on this are almost rustic but yet very warm and welcoming. Again, the mouth thing...

Anonymous said...

So cute, love the large candy cane! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love how you incorporated the candy cane. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!