Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Christmas Wishes"


I will admit that doing a 'Simple' card is a challenge for  me. I always want to add just a little bit more!
I decided to challenge myself and play in the 'Clean and Simple' challenge. I scored my white card stock , added a half rhinestone to each corner, used my new snowflake die....THANKS ELAINE!...and  popped a rhinestone in the center of it. I added my sentiment and there you have it!  I am entering this card at the following challenges:
http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous! You do CAS very well!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a simple and lovely holiday card.

Elaine said...

Beautiful Patty.
I do find CAS cards so difficult to make, I have to sit on my hands and NOT add anything more!
Glad the snowflake has come in handy.
Take care
Love Elaine xx