Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Little Christmas Angle

This cute little angle is from Mo Manning. I am trying to work on Christmas cards so I will be ready before  Christmas gets here. I colored this cute little image with Copics. My dp is from "Design Studio" they have some lovely Christmas paper. I cut my decorative edge with a Die-namics ric-rac die. I punched my sentiment out with a SU punch. The sentiment is also from SU. I used my Spica pens to add some glitter to the little angels dress and glass globe. I added a sheer ribbon which I glued a half rhinestone to the bow. I finished off my card with snowflake buttons.  I am entering this card at:

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

She is one sweet little image! Great Christmas card! Christmas will be here before we know it!

Amanda R said...

Oh, love this one too! Those snowflake buttons are wonderful. Am I going to get a xmas card this year? Please please please!

chrissy xx said...

Oh! This is Gorgeous. LOve it. Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
Chrissyxx

Karen said...

Gorgeous, this is one of my favourtite images from Mo and you've coloured it perfectly, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

Clare Lloyd said...

Very cute card. Thanks for joining us @ DCD Christmas challenge. Good Luck. Clare (GD) x

Lori said...

Everytime I see this image i fall in love, beautiful, thanks for joining us this week over at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Challenge, we'd love to have to back again for our new challenge starting Saturday!