Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Happy Halloween Mummy!"


I had a chance to play this morning so I decided to do a card for a few challenges! I love this 'Mummy' from Sassy.  I used dp that is non traditional colors for Halloween, no orange or black. I colored my image with Copics. I used 'cantelope' to ink around the image. I added a 'boo' ticket and two brass buttons. The sentiment is a clear stamp I have had for some time. The 'kitty' was a freebie. I wish he was clearer in my photo as he has an adorable grumpy face.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

9 comments:

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Oh I love this image! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

Elaine said...

Fabulous Halloween card Patty, and I love the non traditional colours.
I know this lady is a mummy, but for some reason she reminds me of Elizabeth Taylor playing Cleopatra.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Love Elaine xxx

P.G. Lamb said...

She is gorgeous...and she's walking like an Egyptian! :-D

Patti said...

I love this image too... you always make her up so awesome!

Trimgym said...

Great spooky card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Paddington fan said...

What a fun Halloween card - thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week for our spooky challenge, Love Jacky x

CuddlyBunny said...

Awesome ou-la-la mummy! Great coloring!

Thanks for dropping in at the Drunken Stampers craft pub!

Scrapping Cat said...

This is a great card...sexy!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful and super cute Halloween card!!! Thank you for playing the C4C with us!!! Hugs ~S~