Monday, March 9, 2015

Wee Happy Birthday

 A look at the sentiment!
 The inside of my card!
It is no great secret that I love Wee Images. I was sad to see that because of some dumb tax they would no longer be sold from the Wee website. This is such a fun image and can be used in so many ways. I think it makes a lovely  birthday card. I cut my sentiment out with a cute die and then added liquid glass to shine the edges. All of my paper is from the scrap box but it worked well with this image. Just a fun little birthday card that I hope will brighten someone's birthday!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:


My Song: Paper Roses
I realize the way your eyes deceived me
With tender looks that I mistook for love;
So take away the flowers that you gave me
And send the kind that you remind me of.
Paper roses

7 comments:

Becky said...

You do such a fabulous job on these Wee images Patty, This is adorable.

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Patty such a gorgeous image and wonderful design.
hugs
lorraine x

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Very, very cute card! Thank you for joining us over at MarkerPop for our Anything Goes Challenge!

Isobel said...

Really cute! Thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Patty this is such an adorable card and I also love the Wee images. This one is so darn cute and I love how you colored her...the hair is fabulous! Great card! hugs, Ruth Ann

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Patty this is such an adorable card and I also love the Wee images. This one is so darn cute and I love how you colored her...the hair is fabulous! Great card! hugs, Ruth Ann

Mervi said...

Cute and beautiful card with lovely colours.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m