Sunday, March 15, 2015

"F" Is For Festive

A Closer Look!
A look at the inside!

It is time for for us to get "Festive"! It's time at ABC Challenge for you to get "Festive". What a fun way to use our lovely sponsor's stamps. That's right the delightful Magnolia-licious is sponsoring this fun challenge. What will you do for 'Festive'? So many fun ways to interpret this one. Be sure and check out my DT mates creations! They are beautiful! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: 10,000 Reasons
Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name
The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes

6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love the card and your colouring its beautifully arranged to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Patty I love that image of Tilda also the wonderful colours and design a superb make.
hugs
lorraine x

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card! Love that Magnolia girl and your colouring. That is a great die surrounding the oval... I may have to go shopping!

Janie Printz said...

What a cutie, another of my favorites & so perfectly colored. Really like those beautiful papers & the colors you chose. Looks like Spring. I'm ready !!!
Hugs, Janie

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

She's beautiful. I' think I only have just a few of images with no mouths. I have a die cut similar to your gorgeous oval and rarely use it as I can never work it or the sketch right so I'll be trying to case your sketch....it's so pretty. What is the name of your pretty oval die? Again, beautiful card and awesome coloring!

AndreaNorris said...

Your image colouring is beautiful Pat!
Andrea x