Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Best Prayers for You!

My fun Mo Manning image!
A closer look!
I don't know what it is about this fun image that makes me smile so, but I do love using it. Maybe because it is called "Patty"! It should serve a good reminder to me don't you think? Anyway, I wanted to give a friend of mine a smile and thought this card would do it! I have several images that I have colored ahead of time (long before I took my Kit and Clowder Class). I am using them in cards but I see so many things that I would like to have a 'do over' on. This card is no exception, but I also know that  the friend who receives this card will enjoy it anyway.  I hope your day is filled with blessings! 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

My Song: The Answer to Playmate
I don't want to play in your yard.
I don't like you anymore
You'll be sorry when you see me
sliding down my cellar door.
You can't holler down my rain barrel
You can't climb my cherry tree.
I don't want to play in your yard
If you won't be good to me!

15 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Loving the sentiment, the pink and green and she so cute and quirky.
Hugs
Desire

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Your friend is sure too smile and enjoy your card. It's fun to go back a few years and see how your style or coloring has changed. But like you said, family and friends are open to receiving the homemade cards made with love.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, oh my someones got a temper for sure, stunning card love the way youve coloured her to. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Glenda said...

Such a cute image and great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

creative lady said...

Nice card. Thanks for joining Mema's Crafts challenge.

scrapfantazje said...

Your Card is beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge we hope to see you again soon:)

Marzena DT

Becky said...

What a fabulous image Patty! Awesome card.

PennyRae's Mandala Creation's said...

Love the image and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Craft's. PennyRaaae DT

Joyce Ann said...

Thank you for sharing with us at Mema's Crafts...good luck in the challenge.

kenli said...

This is simply wonderful! I love this project and the colors you’ve used. Fabulous idea. Thanks for sharing your art work with us at Card Mania Challendges.

Mema's Crafts said...

I think your image is adorable and you have colored her beautifully. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts. Good Luck in the challenge.

Pammejo said...

Fabulous card, love the image...so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

zetkaArt said...

Amazing card! Thank you for joining with Card Mania - zetkaArt DT :)

creative lady said...

Nice. Thank for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

Gloria Stengel said...

She's a hoot. I love the Mo images. I have a few of them and they always make me smile. This is colored to perfection! Thanks for playing in our final challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!