Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A Little Winter Card!

 A closer look!
 A new Poppy die!
 A Memory Box die.
I  love images that can be used for more than one season or holiday. This Mo Manning image is such an image. It was intended to add to the Christmas "Raggedy" images. But, I think it works quiet well for a winter birthday card! How about you? I colored this image during my husbands recent stay at the hospital and I can see that limited lighting is not the best  for coloring. I also had to play a bit with a couple of new dies that I have. This was just a fun make for me and a chance to let someone know I was thinking of them on their special day. I hope your day is filled with blessings. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: He Knows
All the bitter weary ways
Endless striving day by day
You barely have the strength to pray
In the valley low
And how hard your fight has been
How deep the pain within
Wounds that no one else has seen
Hurts too much to show
All the doubt you're standing in between
And all the weight that brings you to your knees
He knows
He knows
Every hurt and every sting
He has walked the suffering
He knows
He knows
Let your burdens come undone
Lift your eyes up to the one
Who knows
He knows

No comments: