Wednesday, March 4, 2015

"Away With The Faries"

 A closer look!
 A look at the detail.
A closer look at the die cut.
 Glitter and liquid pearls.
 The inside of the card.
Are you ready to sprinkle a little Fairy dust? It is time for a fun new challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER! That's right dig out those Fairy images or hop on over to THE PAPER SHELTER and grab one, or two or more of their cute fairies. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Be sure and check out my team members beautiful creations. They will amaze you!
I decided to have fun with this one and go a little wild with the colors. The green hair was so much fun to color that I may experiment with more colors in the future. The pretty wings have Stickles on them to make them sparkle. I also added Stickles to the pretty die cut. I had some pretty little flower rhinestones. A pretty sheer ribbon and bow finished my card. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: The Dream Fairy
The Dream Fairy's coming from Hush-a-Bye Land,
A basket of beautiful dreams In her hand,
And soon by my wee baby's bed She will stand.
She'll peek through the windows all over the town,
'Til she finds my babe in her pretty white gown,
And she'll leave a sweet dream on her pillow of down.

10 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, what a brilliant use of one colour, your card is just stunning as is the design and papers. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I was really taken with the green! Yes, love love the green hair ....way cool. Thanks for all the close ups. It's a beautiful card and I love the green team!

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card...love this adorable image in green. Pat K x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Patty this is absolutely gorgeous what a beautiful image she is divine, the colours and design are top notch, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Becky said...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous image and love this green.

Gail said...

This is gorgeous. I want to learn how to do hair like this. The green is fantastic on this fairy and so beautiful. This whole card is outstanding. I like green, but now I see this and know I not only like it, but love it. This is astounding. the diecuts are so pretty, the touches of glitter, and the ribbon and bow all to so beautifully with the paper. What a fantastic card! Hugs, Gail

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful image and lovely coloring! what a sweet clover fairy! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful, I love all the different shades of green you have used. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

Patty Sue, your colors are absolutely beautiful - just love your card. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

Hugz,
Linda

Rosica Katreva said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge!
Hugs!
Rossi (DT)