Thursday, March 19, 2015

A Birthday Card

 A closer look.
Each year I struggle with making a card for the pastor of our church. It doesn't help that my Sunday School class always wants one to give him also. This year I came up with this one. I thought it was a cute image and could be depicting a pastor sharing God's Word! I love the little dog taking a quick lick of the heart sucker.  I also love the polk a dot brads. I hope you enjoy this little card and you will take time to reach out to someone who  needs a blessing today!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Amazing Love
I'm forgiven cause You were forsaken
I'm accepted, You were condemned
I am alive and well, Your spirit is within me
'Cause You died and rose again
Amazing love, how can it be?
That You, my King would die for me?
Amazing love, I know its true
It's my joy to honor You
In all I do, I honor You

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You nailed it for your pastor....couldn't be more perfect!