Monday, October 10, 2011

You Got A Friend In Me!

I had to do one more card with this image...I had it stamped and didn't want it to be wasted! LOL! I also wanted to use my fingernail polish technique (sounds better than smearing finger nail polish) on the snowflakes! I added a sheer bow and a Christmas tree charm to finish of this card. Another for the Christmas card stash!
My Song (for my good friend Janie....feel better!)
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
Yeah, you've got a friend in me

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I don't know how you do it... you just keep cranking out the most amazing cards! LOve it!

Stamps and Paper said...

WHat a sweet Chirstmas card love how you have placed the music and the top of the card.

Anne

Amanda R said...

Never heard of smearing nail polish on an image but I certainly have enough to try it! Hope Janie likes the card and she is feeling better. Speaking of which, I need to send her a note!

Janie Printz said...

I love that card & you almost made me cry mentioning me on here !!! I am feeling a little better & after Tuesday hopefully a lot better. Thanks for making me smile looking at this lovely card & the song "dedicated to me".
It's simply amazing what you can do with a little stamp, paper,& ink ... You rock lady !!!
Hugs, Janie