Thursday, October 27, 2011

Filled With Happiness

This is my card for the new challenge at Saturated Canary. You may have noticed I am a big Krista Smith fan and I love her art work. I think this is such a cute image and wanted to color it up. The challenge is to use 1 image, 2 designer papers, 3 embellishments. My embellishments are two vintage buttons and a ribbon. I colored the image with Copics and used a MS punch for the lace. The DP is from Color Block. I added a ticket sentiment to finish off my card.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: (Happiness Is the Lord)
Happiness is to know the Savior
Living a life within His favor,
Having a change in my behavior
Happinesss is the Lord

Happiness is a new creation
Jesus in me in close relation
Having a part in His salvation
Happiness is the Lord
Real joy is mine
No matter if teardrops start,
I've found the secret --
It's Jesus in my heart!

7 comments:

Amanda R said...

Your shading on this is amazing! I think you have done just about every digi she has and I love them all!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous love the colors
Lindsay xx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Love,love, LOVE that song... oh I love,love LOVE your card too! Super sweet and you've wowed me with your coloring again!

Linda said...

OH Patty this is just gorgeous!! I absolutely love the colors.. She is colored perfectly!! Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply stunning sweetie, gorgeous work thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs pops x

Carisa said...

this is def one of my fav images from SC! You colored her perfectly and I love your card. Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges this week. :D

Penni said...

Gorgeous card - I love the colours you used.

Hugs
Penni
X