Monday, October 10, 2011

Mojo Monday!

I don't know why my colors look like day-glow...honest Amanda they're not! LOL! Like everyone my cards look so much better IRL! The mojo sketch this week is just for fun and I took a few liberties with it. I have been hoarding this flower from my good friend Glenda, waiting for just the right card to put it on. The sketch had the diamond shape further under the image, but I wanted the flow to pop out and show. I think it would look lovely on the card without an image don't you! This is another cute image from Krista Smith. I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song:
Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream
Make him the cutest I have ever seen
Give him two lips like roses and clover
Tell him that his lonesome nights are over
Sandman I am so alone
Don't have nobody to call my own
Please turn on your magic beam
Mr. Sandman bring me a dream


5 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a sweet card. Love those layered flowers. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

June Nelson said...

OOh Imissed this ine aint she just so cute, I want all of these images I think they are brilliant......but first a bank loan lol. have a lovely day huggies Jun exx

June Nelson said...

Also...................forgot about the song, send the sandman here will you, im up at four v=every morning and shattered!!! oh it must be too far for him to travel, he he xxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

I can see why you were hording that flower... gorgeous! Glenda makes some seriously beautiful flowers! Your card is just adorable... so sweet!

Amanda R said...

Ummm, I like bright but not sure why you singled me out! I think the card is pretty and the bright colors seem happy to me so job well done!