Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Could This Be Any Brighter?


It has been dark, cold and rainy today! Soooooooo, I think it might have been the excuse, I mean reason, this card is so bright! I did have fun coloring it, but it is bright! Oh, well, maybe someone will like  it when the days are dark and cold! LOL! This is another stamp from SN. I added flocking to her had and scarf. I added what is supposed to be white glitter, but it definitely has a yellow tinge to it. Does glitter get old? I also used my Memory box die for the top and bottom  of my card. Hopefully this card will brighten your day!
The song:
Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities
Old Mother Nature's recipes
That brings the bare necessities of life

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,dooper bright and cheerful! Love it!

Amanda R said...

I love it bright! My favorite way to do things so this one caught my eye right away. Gorgeousity in abundance!

Pam Sparks said...

this is so sweet! adorably created Patty! Love that MB die.. I bought a bunch of the first ones they came out with but don't have any of the Winter ones yet. ugh...still need to use the first ones! what in the world?! lol Well, I have them if I need them! hehe